“Take care of your body….it’s the only place you have to live!” – Jim Robin
Juice Up – Fresh Cold Pressed Juice from Green Eats
Current Juice Menu
- Activated Charcoal – Lemon, Activated Charcoal, Organic Maple Syrup, Water
- Day in the Tropics – Mango, Pineapple, Green Apple, Lime
- Beet You to the Punch – Beet, Apple, Strawberry, Pineapple, Orange
Made to Order Smoothies – $7/ Each. rTribe Members $6/Each – Add a scoop of Vegan Protein Powder -$1.00
Magic Coffee Elixir – Chilled Coffee, Greek Yogurt, Banana, Agave Nectar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Flax Seed.
Strawberry Paradise – Strawberry, Banana, Pineapple, Almond Milk.
Chocolate Covered Cherry – Cherries, Caco Powder, Dates, Almond Milk
Skinny Samoa – Coconut Milk, Molasses, Toasted Coconut, Himilayan Sea Salt, Vanilla Protein Powder, Chocolate Protein Powder.
Blueberry Galaxy – Blueberry, Raspberry, Coconut Milk, Heaving Whipping Cream, Cinnamon
*When you push through a tough workout, your muscles are constantly challenged, and their fibers begin to break down and sustain damage. The process of repairing and rebuilding those fibers, called muscle protein synthesis, uses amino acids from protein to encourage healthy recovery and muscular growth. Although any nutritious source of protein will help the process along, there are a few distinct advantages to drinking protein shakes after exercise.
* Compact Nutrion – Protein powder is an isolated nutrient source, so it provides a lot of nutrition for relatively few calories. After exercise, your body needs that nutrition to recover, but it doesn’t need enough calories to negate all the effort you put forth during your workout
* Muscle Growth – Whey is a “fast-acting” protein, so most people are able to digest it easily. That makes it a prime choice for post-workout protein shakes as well.
* Better Health – After assessing a wide collection of research related to protein and exercise, the International Society of Sports Nutrition published an article in 2007 stating that having protein shortly after a workout is associated with fewer medical visits, decreased muscular soreness and better immune response to infections
- Build Your Own Shake at the Juice Bar Today!
rSpace is proud to offer Bootleg Bucha – brewed right in BuffaLOVE, NY. We offer both bottles and fresh off the tap. Kombucha is a fermented tea that originated in East Asia over 2,000 years ago. It was known for it’s healing properties and called the tea of immortality!
What’s On Tap –
- Tumeric Lemongrass
What’s in the Grab and Go –
- Tart Cherry Mint
- Apple Spice